banner image

Snap.do browser hijacker virus removed successfully

Oh my goodness, at last I got it. Yeah, I found the techniques to remove snap.do web browser hijacker virus. I do not claim that this will also work to you but I finally removed snap.do virus completely from my computer. I tried lots of techniques manually, but I did not find any good solution, then I got worried and formatted my laptop once. As I installed windows 8.1, again after 1 month later, I was searching for a crack for a software, somehow, a snap.do hijacker installed into my laptop, then all of my browser got hijacked by feed.snap.do url. Then I determined to remove it. I started searching the tricks to remove it completely. I got several tricks but they did not solve my problem. However they are quite useful because those steps also must be applied while applying this tricks. So lets start step by step solution to remove snap.do hijackers completely from a PC/laptop.

Indeed, snap.do hijacker virus can not be remove by uninstalling your browser. If your uninstall your browser and then again install, that virus again comes into your browser. That is why, do not try to uninstall browsers.

Note: You apply this step at your own responsibility. If you get any harm while applying these step, I will not be responsible. I am just expressing my own experience. 

How to remove snap.do browser hijacker manually ?


In the first step, you just look up your computer's control panel, whether there is snap.do software or not, then you uninstall if it is there, otherwise you move to second step. Or uninstall them if you find the apps made by resoft and smartbar.

In the second step, you have to reset all of your active browser because snap.do hijacker virus affects all of your browsers which are installed into your computer. You also have to run either AWT cleaner or Hitman pro. Both virus cleaners are premium, but you can use Hitman pro for 30 days in trial.

In the third step, you go to delete snap.do from registry. To enter into registry, just type regedit and search from start of PC or laptop, you will be prompted to the registry of computer. Please do not delete any other files from there, just search snap.do or snap from and delete that files, which can be found inside of the windows of microsoft of windows of HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE.

At last or in the fourth step, you just press WINDOWS KEY and R, it runs run application where you search the following: (I think this is the most important step. Without deleting ronzap file your browser may not be clean.)
%AllUsersProfile%\
Now click enter, now you are prompted into programData files of local disk. And here you will search "ronzap" file or folder. If you find ronzap folder or file, just delete them. And then restart your computer. I hope it will work.

Give us feedback whether it works or not.

Note: If you are still unable to solve this problem, then contact me through below contact box, I will help you through teamviewer. However, I will take some charge for this help.
Snap.do browser hijacker virus removed successfully Snap.do browser hijacker virus removed successfully Reviewed by Ariyal on February 24, 2016 Rating: 5

2 comments:

  1. And I would add, clean your webExplorer shortcuts, either firefox, opera, internet explorer, the one you use. Right click, properties, and erase the %Snp% or similar, at the end of the shortcut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Open your default hostile to spyware programming bundle in the event that you happen to possess such a program put in on your pc. Overhaul the spyware definitions first, and afterward run an entire framework filter. zepto virus removal tool

    ReplyDelete

Post AD

Powered by Blogger.