banner image

Flyer Design Tips For Travel and Tour Agency

I may not be able as perfect to design flyers as professional flyer designers do. But I never give others to design a flyer if my company needs. Because I myself design simply applying basic rules or steps. So that I also never suggest other to hire professionals for such works. Recently, I have designed a flyers for a company where I work as a part time SEO consultant and website manager.

Lets look a sample of my flyers:-
Trekking Flyer - Page 1
Trekking Flyer - Page 1 
Trekking Flyer - Page 2
Trekking Flyer - Page 2 

Trekking Flyer - Page 3
Trekking Flyer - Page 3

Trekking Flyer - Page 4
Trekking Flyer - Page 4 
If you wan a flyer design as above sample pages of a flyer, you just have to consider simple and easy things before starting. Here are a simple considerations about flyer design:-
  1. You should have a general knowledge about using of Photoshop or Microsoft word etc.
  2. Generally, flyer is of 4 pages.
  3. Before the starting designing process, assemble all the necessary components like text/content to describe about your attractions or trips along with images.
  4. Now determine which content to place in a particular page.
  5. Just identify the colors that suits your business. Such as I have used mostly green color because the company title is FIRST ENVIRONMENTAL TREKKING P. LTD. 
  6. Mostly, designer designs flyer in a4 size ie  8.27 × 11.69 inches. Determine the size and resolution of flyer. Resolution must be at least 300 pixel.
  7. Do not forget to put contact and recheck your contact information.
Flyer Design Tips For Travel and Tour Agency Flyer Design Tips For Travel and Tour Agency Reviewed by Ariyal on February 13, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Post AD

Powered by Blogger.