banner image

Windows Displays Black Screen Only After Windows Logo - Solved

Finally, I felt relaxed as I got the solution of a problem, and the problem is that PC/Laptop is not working, it is just displaying black screen after windows logo when I turn on my computer. I have been finally been able to fix this problem. Before fixing this problem, I was so worried, if my computer is crashed. Actually, there may be several problem causes such situation; most often display adapter problem causes black screening problem.

I was updating drivers in windows 8.1 using a third party driver pack, I could not get what happened; my laptop automatically goes to restart mode. It was restarting; meanwhile, it shows updating software which is near to finish, but suddenly my laptop again restarted and it just displayed blank black screen after windows logo. I tried every possible solution for it, it didn't work. I restarted my laptop several times but it was not working. Finally, I decided to open my laptop using Safe Mode, then I got to know the problem.

When I tried open my computer using Safe Mode, it run properly. Then I knew the problem is nothing rather than Display Adapter (Graphics). I immediately open driver manager directory through running the laptop in Safe Mode and just disabled the display adapter. After than, I restarted my computer in normal mode, it properly worked. That is why I recommend you to try boot/run your computer in Safe Mode. If it works in Safe Mode, you have to update your display drivers. If this process did not work, you can try formatting your computer by usung bootable CD.

At last, I just want to assure that if you are able to run your PC/computer in Safe Mode properly, then you do not have to be worried. Just follow either of the given method.

  1. Update your display adapter (graphics driver) running laptop/PC in Safe Mode
  2. Reboot your laptop or PC
Note: If your computer runs in Safe Mode, then there is no infection in your Graphics Card, otherwise you have to clean or repair your graphic card.
Windows Displays Black Screen Only After Windows Logo - Solved Windows Displays Black Screen Only After Windows Logo - Solved Reviewed by Ariyal on January 28, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Post AD

Powered by Blogger.