banner image

How I Started Money Making Through Blogging

how i started money making
I started blogging since 2013. But my one year of blogging went lost because I was not blogging regularly and properly. After sometimes, I lost my job and then I decided to making money at least 100 dollars per month through online or blogging. Then I daily gave 1 - 2 hours to my blog. When I posted nearly 40 to 50 articles, then I applied for adsense account. But my blog got rejected. After that I followed the instruction and terms and conditions of google adsense and then applied again. Meanwhile I got an adsense account. However, I was not able to make money through my blog, because I did not have enough visitors. Nearly after 2 months when my blog had nearly 60 - 70 good articles, my blog started getting good enough viewers in my blog. I found nearly 5000 to 8000 visitors into my blog, which made about 3 dollars per day. But then I decided that I have to give 4-5 hours per day to my blog and I got started working properly. You can not believe what then happened ? The visitors into my blog rapidly increased, almost 200% more.

Within these 5 months, I just made 1300 dollars income through some other affiliation programs like Hostgator affiliation and bluehost affiliation.

Now my blog has 200% more visitors. That is why, I am planning to participate in some other affiliate programs like Amazon affiliation, Alibaba affiliation program, CJ affiliation program etc, which can give lots of income to me, if I will be getting such no of visitors.

I have already made CJ affiliation account, but I am not getting the more information about using tips of this program. Is anyone here, who knows much about CJ affiliation ?

Okay, if you guys are worried about your job and future. Do not worry about the future because future is future that is why just live in present and do well which will definitely make your future cheery.

How I Started Money Making Through Blogging How I Started Money Making Through Blogging Reviewed by Ariyal on December 29, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Post AD

Powered by Blogger.