banner image

Why to avoid Nepal Telecom

NTC Aweful Service
Nepal Telecom is the Nepal Government's Internet Service provider. It provides Internet, Telephone, Mobile services etc but you know it all these services which it provides are awful. Nepal Telecom provides ADSL service which is the slowest and one of the unpleasant service. It has never offered good service to the people, however, it is a company ruled by Nepal Government.

eg: I uses ADSL internet service. Usually it does not work, then I call to the office, but they occasionally pick up the phone. And I start thinking, sometimes they can be busy. Again I start after 5 minutes, the phone becomes busy, why ? Because they put the phone on hold. They go to have lunch and spend 2 hours and more. Is this good system or not ?
Tell me one thing guys. Is not there a single responsibility of Nepal Telecom Manager, CEO or whoever staffs ?

Once, my adsl internet did not work for 15 days. In fact, I got my internet not working in the morning. we did not find the solution of it all day. My router was good, LAN cable was also good and even other my neighbor's internet was on right condition. Eventually, I called the customer care center of NTC. They picked after my 20-25 attempts. Then they told me several solutions but all those solution did not work until 15 days. Then I went to the NTC office, Mitranagar, Gongabu and told them. Finally, they made my internet working. But I had to paid without taking 15 days' service.

Have you ever called to the customer care center of NTC ? How they behave to you if you asked something small question which is actually a small but not known to you ? Many times I have found them behaving rudely.

Hence, such rude behaviors and awful services makes me to avoid Nepal Telecom. 
Why to avoid Nepal Telecom Why to avoid Nepal Telecom Reviewed by Ariyal on November 30, 2015 Rating: 5

No comments:

Post AD

Powered by Blogger.